Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The use of this website or any of its possible sub-sites (from now on, the “Website”), including downloading any material from the site, is governed by the terms and conditions and privacy statement (from now on, the “Privacy Statement” and the “Terms and Conditions”). Your continued use of this website constitutes your acknowledgment that you have read the Terms and Conditions; that you agree to comply with and be bound by them; and that, when the website indicates that it has been or will be amended, you will review those amendments or be deemed to have done so.
Purpose Of The Site
Accessing Our Site
Access to the alliedgreen.com.au site is permitted temporarily, and AGAPL reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on our site without notice. AGAPL will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us. Suppose you choose or are provided with a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights
The entire content of this website is subject to copyright, trademark, rights, and other intellectual property rights and licenses held by AGAPL or third parties that are protected by applicable Federal laws of Australia, English law, and other national and international laws. All rights not explicitly granted herein are reserved.
No content on this website may be copied, published, distributed, transferred, modified, stored, or processed without AGAPL’s prior written consent. The unauthorized use or distribution of any material on this website may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws and be subject to civil and criminal sanctions.
You agree not to copy the materials or other content on the website.
AGAPL grants you no express or implied rights under patents, copyright, trademarks, or confidential information.
Any material, information, or other communications you submit, transmit, or post to this website will be considered non-confidential, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, and free to use (from now on the “Communications”). To the maximum extent allowed by law, AGAPL will have no obligations or liability regarding the Communications.
AGAPL will be free to disclose, copy, distribute, incorporate, and otherwise use Communications, together with all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein, for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
AGAPL does not check or control the content of any Communications and accepts no liability for them. AGAPL may, at any time, remove any Communications from this website at its sole discretion.
By submitting any Communication to this website, you agree that:
- The material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication
- You will use your best efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material
- You own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to AGAPL
- The Communication is not defamatory, false, or libelous, and does not contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, abusive, profane, pornographic, or obscene material, and does not violate the privacy, personality, intellectual property, or other rights of any third party
- You will not impersonate any other person for headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any communication you provide
- You agree not to take action against AGAPL about the material that you submit. You agree to indemnify AGAPL in full if AGAPL incurs any direct or indirect losses or damages resulting from any Communication posted by you or if any third party takes action against AGAPL concerning the material you submit.
Links To Our Site
Links To Other Sites
AGAPL may include links to other websites on the internet owned or operated by third parties. By linking to such a third-party website, you shall review and agree or be deemed to have agreed to that website’s rules of use before using such a website. You also agree that AGAPL has no control over that website’s content and cannot assume any responsibility and liability for material created or published by such third-party websites. In addition, a link to a non-AGAPL website does not imply that AGAPL endorses the website or the products or services referenced in such third-party websites.
This Privacy Statement applies only to this website and not to websites provided by third parties. To the extent this website contains links to other websites, it should be noted that AGAPL is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third-party websites.
Reliance On Information Posted
Commentaries and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. AGAPL disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, the other members of our group of companies, and third parties connected to us at this moment expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties, and other terms might otherwise be implied by statute or applicable law.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or association with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it, and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Wasted management or office time
- Any other loss or damage arising, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. It does not affect any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
- Any other loss or damage arising, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. It does not affect any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information About You And Your Visit To Our Site
Using our site, you consent to AGAPL in processing information about you, and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Viruses, Hacking, And Other Offenses
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or technologically harmful material. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is hosted, or any server, computer, or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. You may be committing a criminal offense under the relevant applicable laws by breaching this provision.
AGAPL will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. AGAPL will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
Amendments To Our Site
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. Any material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and AGAPL is under no obligation to update such material.
AGAPL may revise these Terms and Conditions without notice by updating this posting. If you continue to use the website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions as amended.
AGAPL reserves, in its sole discretion, the right to:
- Change these Terms and Conditions;
- Monitor and remove any content on the website; and
- Discontinue the website availability at any time without notice.
Suppose any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, invalid, void, or unenforceable. In that case, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired.
The delay or failure of AGAPL to act concerning a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit AGAPL’s rights for such breach or any subsequent breaches.